Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Through this document, I declare that:
• The manuscript submitted to Design is original and unpublished, was written by the authors indicated and has not been published in another medium.
• The article is not in the process of being reviewed by another journal, nor will it be reviewed in another journal unless it is rejected by Design.
• The signing authors have contributed to the conception, realization and development of the research, as well as to the obtaining of the data and the interpretation of the results. They have also contributed to the drafting and revision of the manuscript. All signing authors approved the final version and agree to its publication. No author has been omitted.
• All the data, ideas and arguments of other authors are duly identified and cited. The original data are clearly distinguished from those already published.
• Neither the article nor the images violate property rights.
• The consent of those who have contributed unpublished data obtained through verbal or written communication has been obtained, and such communication and authorship is adequately identified.
• The persons subject of research have declared their availability through formal documents.
• The identity of the persons subject of the investigation has been duly safeguarded.
• The research has not been subject to "gradual cutting" (1).
• The investigation does not incur fraud.
(1) It is the practice of writing an article with the theoretical framework of an investigation, another with the methodology of the same, another with the cases, etc. In English it is called "salami slicing".
• I have read and assimilated the "Instructions to authors" of Design.
• I have read the "Ethical Declaration and Prevention of Bad Practices" of Diseña.
• I have read the "Guidelines for retraction, manifestation of concern, corrections and redundant publication" of Design.
All contents of this electronic edition are distributed under the Creative Commons license of "Attribución-shareAlike 4.0 Internacional" (CC-BY-SA). Any total or partial reproduction of the material must mention its origin.
The rights of the published images belong to their authors, who grant to Diseña the license for its use. The management of the permits and the authorization of the publication of the images (or of any material) that contains copyright and its consequent rights of reproduction in this publication is the sole responsibility of the authors of the articles.